What is Joshu? Accelerate with a self-service tool for insurance product development teams
- Get going in a matter of weeks with our affordable, self-contained, web-based platform
- Create and launch digital insurance products yourself using your Excel rater and Word documents, no tech handoff required
- Automatically deliver modern, seamless apply-quote-bind portals or APIs for both customers and internal underwriting teams
Why Joshu? Reduce time to market, and remove tech dependencies for true speed & flexibility
- Open up new channels of distribution with broker or direct stores, or APIs that come with Joshu right out of the box
- Launch new products, updates, and experiments in a matter of hours without waiting for tech resources
- Track performance and export data to generate insights and respond to changing market conditions
Return on investment What impact will Joshu have?
- Grow your top line Gain exposure to a broader market and increase hit ratios with faster quotes
- Decrease expense & loss ratios Enable higher volumes with the same manpower, and iterate quickly to respond to changing conditions
- Decrease fixed costs Fewer stakeholders & meetings, less waiting for other teams, less outside costs
- Improve customer experience A seamless on-demand, self-service experience at any time, on any device
How it works What does Joshu offer?
Insurance product development
Create working digital insurance products and stores in Joshu Builder, without depending on IT or external tech partners
Joshu Stores are ready-made broker or direct portals (backed with a real-time API) to apply, quote, and bind
Automate everything, or send submissions to the Underwriter Desk to manage quotes, publish binders, and issue policies
Our team We are technology experts with industry experience
- Our team has experience developing successful digital solutions for commercial insurance
- As product design and software development experts, we can help you transition to digital quickly
- Meet the Team
Get started Book a demo now and see your first product live in a matter of weeks
- Want a customized demo? Send us a sample rater file and we’ll create a proof-of-concept demo with your product
- An affordable, ongoing volume-based subscription means we’re successful when you’re successful
- Schedule Intro
Investors, Partners & Associations
From the Joshu Blog
November 2022 Implementing Cascading Merges in GitHub Actions (Part 1)
The first in a three part technical series from Joshu's Cloud Architect on defining cascading merges and the steps to set them up in GitHub
October 2022 Unmotivated employees? Your software may be a factor
The shape of the workforce has change dramatically over the past few years. The COVID-19 pandemic pushed people to look inward...
August 2022 The Joshu Design Process: Midterm Endorsements
What it takes to make a complex feature feel simple.
July 2022 Own your development & distribution
Joshu provides an advantage for MGAs who want to leverage their knowledge of niche risks and outperform traditional carriers.
Joshu News & Events
December 8, 2022 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified!
We are thrilled to announce Joshu has achieved SOC 2, Type 2 certification by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)!
November 28, 2022 Welcome, Kevin!
We’re pleased to welcome Kevin Powers as our Vice President of Solution Consulting & Client Success. Check out his profile to get to know him.
November 20, 2022 Welcome, Eric!
We’re pleased to welcome Eric McTighe as our newest Account Executive. Check out his profile to get to know him.
September 15, 2022 Meet at Target Markets - Table #20
Stop by our Table (Oct 17th - 19th) at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale or Pre-Schedule a meeting today!
The master said, “Simply remake what has gone by and work with what comes. If you do not remake, you
— Sayings of Zen master Joshu (778–897)